opinion briefs on this topic
The Justice Department sues to stop the $39 billion merger. Who benefits, and who gets burned?
Half a million customers worldwide activate a new Android device each day. What does that mean for Apple's iPhone and the race for worldwide domination?
A new study suggests that young adults value their gadgets more than their noses
Steve Jobs and Co. say Samsung's Galaxy products copy the iPad and iPhone, but commentators aren't so sure legal action was a bright idea
Some say the new telecom behemoth would crush competition, raise prices, and offer consumers fewer choices. Will regulators still let the deal go through?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- How moderns celebrate Good Friday and Easter
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week