opinion briefs on this topic
Americans greeted the news of the 9/11 mastermind's death by taking to the streets and joyously chanting "USA, USA!" How inappropriate, say some commentators
Revelers gather in Washington D.C. and New York City to commemorate the long-awaited conclusion of the decade-long hunt for Osama Bin Laden
Obama informed Americans of the al Qaeda leader's death in an unexpected televised address. Did his tone do justice to the extraordinary occasion?
America's No. 1 enemy is dead. Does that mean we can declare victory?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week