Yunte Huang is the award-winning author of Charlie Chan. He has taught at Harvard and Cornell, and is currently an English professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara. His articles have appeared in The New York Times, Boston Review, and Santa Barbara News-Press. Follow him on Twitter: @yunte.
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- The case for killing law school
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
Subscribe to the Week