John Hanlon is a contributing editor at Townhall Magazine and a freelance film critic. He has written for CNN.com, USAToday.com, Big Hollywood, the Daily Caller, and Townhall.com as well as numerous other outlets. His movie reviews appear on Big Hollywood, RottenTomatoes.com, and JohnHanlonReviews.com. Hanlon has also appeared on "The Dennis Miller Show," "The Hugh Hewitt Show," and the Reelz television program "Mark at the Movies." A native of Massachusetts, Hanlon now lives in the D.C. suburbs.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week