Will skeletons emerge from Marco Rubio's closet?
The GOP "savior" will surely come under more scrutiny as his political career progresses
No hidden meanings here: "I don't like Marco Rubio's plan," says Red State's Erick Erickson.
Melissa Lyttle/ZUMA Press/Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week