What would Ronald Reagan think about gay marriage?
The Gipper enters the debate from beyond the grave
In 1985, President Ronald Reagan gave a speech calling for the wealthy to pay their fair share in taxes, and sounded an awful lot like President Obama stumping for his own tax plan today.
Jacques M. Chenet/CORBIS
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week