What would Ronald Reagan think about gay marriage?
The Gipper enters the debate from beyond the grave
In 1985, President Ronald Reagan gave a speech calling for the wealthy to pay their fair share in taxes, and sounded an awful lot like President Obama stumping for his own tax plan today.
Jacques M. Chenet/CORBIS
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week