National Rifle Association president David Keene, executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, and former Rep. Asa Hutchinson revealed plans on Friday for a National Model School Shield Program, which proposes putting armed guards in schools across the country in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre. Read more about the NRA's contentious press conference here.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
Subscribe to the Week