New York City realty company is offering employees a 15 percent raise if they tattoo the firm's logo on their bodies. At least 40 employees have taken Rapid Realty's offer by getting the double R tattoo on various body parts, including ankles, arms, and necks. CEO Anthony Lolli says the tattoos show employees' "commitment," adding, "Talk about marketing — they're walking billboards!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The end of academic freedom?
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Can Paul Ryan's poverty blitz survive contact with reality?
Subscribe to the Week